My books are interesting, and I don't mean to brag. That is my opinion.
So, I have one book that I'm really working on, and I call it Lost in Ghost Town. It's about 2 girls named Cat and Ivey who fall down a tree hole and meet a ghost named Coroline.
Then Cat is captured by a ghost named Luke. When he captured her, he more likely captures her heart.
The others are Bliss, Mystery of the Nile, and The Chronicles of Princess in Star Saves the World.
My blog will have showings of my books and everything else about me. I hope you enjoy reading!

I love your new blog! I think "Lost in Ghost Town" sounds AWESOME. And a little romantic! :o) xoxo <3 <3 <3
ReplyDeleteLTM just invited me to visit. Good luck with your book and blog.
ReplyDeletewelcome to the blogosphere! Look forward to hearing about your books!
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm so glad you enjoy writing! Your books sound very interesting!
ReplyDeleteYay to finding a new blog buddies and those who love to write!! I love the sound of your novels and can't wait to see what you share!
ReplyDeleteWell this sounds like a story I can't wait to read! You must take after your mom. ;)
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to hearing more! :o)
ReplyDeleteYour story sounds interesting and I can imagine 1,000 directions you could take it! Best of luck with all your writing projects. It's so exciting to meet another young, talented writer/blogger!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great holiday weekend!
Your book sounds really interesting. I am really looking forward to reading more.
ReplyDeleteI really like ghost stories~~this one has a very interesting title and beginning. I will be looking forward to reading more of your books. And I think you are the sweetest writer I know~~~~ Grammy
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to hearing more from you. You sound like a very cool kid, reader, and writer!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your writing! I'll be waiting for your next post...
ReplyDeleteHi, Cat! I love books about ghosts! My daughter (who is in fourth grade) also likes to write...a LOT. If you'd like to talk to her and maybe share ideas and things you've written, I will send her email address to your mom. Her name is Kiersten and she does NOT have a blog, though she begs me for one often.
ReplyDelete@Ms. Rayna: Thanks! I have been writing more!
ReplyDelete@Grammy: Well, you know I'll say thanks.
Thanks for commenting,
Cat
Being prepared is essential if you wish to get a job. Your resume should detail all of your current qualifications.You should list all of your achievements,play bazaar including your degrees, degrees and certification. Do not leave out anything that is relevant to your previous employers.satta king
ReplyDelete