A couple of days ago, [ya heard of monster high?] I bought Spectra Vondergiest, daughter of some ghosts. She's really pretty, and everybody loves Spectra V! Spectra is the one on the right.

Laura also hs a doll names Frankie Stein. She's so so pretty.
[Just so you know, that is not a real dress on Frankie.
It's just my silk blanket.] Plus, Frankie is daughter of
Frankenstein and his bride. She's the one on the left.
We have tons of them. [Laura says only 16] but that's still a lot,right?
See? I told you they were pretty.
they are very artistic and colorful. And I hope they inspire you to write fascinating stories... which you need to start doing again, yes? :o)
ReplyDeleteI love you~ <3
Greetings, earthling!! Gotta run back to the Elysian Fields soon, but take anything and everything you wanna from our wonderfull, plethora-of-thot to write the next, great masterpeace -if- I can but kiss your gorgeous, adorable feets and/or cuddle withe greatest, ex-mortal-girly-ever to arrive in Seventh Heaven. Think about it. Do it! Get back with me Upstairs, k? God bless you, doll: pleasure-beyond-measure is waiting in the Great Beyond for you and eye. Love you. PS: the musical term MORENDO means dying-away in tone-and-time. How verrry apropos for U.S. …thewarningsecondcoming.com
ReplyDelete